Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday, March 30th, 2020

Hello Everyone,

Today I was able to have a virtual meeting with the entire staff at Camas Ridge Community School. It was so amazing to see everyone's faces and hear their voices. I am able to report back from all of the Camas staff that WE REALLY MISS THE KIDS! I am working from home and getting all dialed in to teach from home. This is a unique time for sure. Thank you for being patient and understanding with everyone as we navigate these new waters. We can do this!

I am coming up with plans to get kids engaged with me in learning online. There will be a variety of ways for us to do this. I look forward to sharing it all with you! I am excited to see what cool ideas and work come from this!

For now, I have set up IXL (an educational learning website/app) for our class. Each student in our class has a username and password to log in. Once logged into IXL, kids can see the math and reading activities shared with them to experience. If you do not have the username and password for your child please email me and I will give it to you.

Here is the link to sign into IXL. 

IXL - Sign In

I will keep in touch! Please tell your children that I miss them VERY much and cannot wait to connect. I am planning to make some phone calls to try and say hello to each student in class!

                                                               Hello from home!

Christie